Sunday, March 11, 2012

This week...

Was a busy week!

It started last weekend.  Zac had some quality dad time and so did Abby.  No, I didn't go with them and interrupt their quality time.  Unlike some people, I didn't go the the DADDY/DAUGHTER dance when I'm the MOM!  I know someone who has to go as well.  She has to control everything and everyone.  Oh well!  Not my problem!  Thank Goodness!

The week started with testing.  I think testing makes teachers and students tired.  It was just a busy week.

Yesterday I spent the day at my mom's.  We played cards and I won!  Okay, I lost.  My mama kicked my behind.  Shawn came over after work and we watched a boring movie.  It was a great day!

Now I'm making a ham, corn casserole, broccoli casserole, and rolls for our anniversary dinner tonight.  Its a rather large ham, so we will be eating on it all week.

Oh, by the way.  Do you remember the post about everything going wrong one week?  I had a friend tell me she felt some anxiety just reading my post.  I think she's had those weeks as well!  Sorry!

Take Care!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment