Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday!

To my amazing husband!  Shawn turned 36 on Wednesday.  I felt horrible because it was such a busy day and I didn't get to make as big of a deal about it as I normally do.  It started off with bad news about 2 people.  One of whom, Shawn worked with.  Shawn had to even make supper that night.  He put some chicken breast and Frank's sauce in the crock pot.  After we got home from school, the kids did homework, then we went to Zac's football game.  After that we came home, finished homework, and ate.  We did get to enjoy some NFL football after that!

In order to make supper, Shawn had to run to Flora to get chicken breast for the crock pot.  He bought me flowers while he was out... On his birthday!  I came home to flowers on his birthday.  What a man!  I was supposed to be making him feel special.

I am making Shawn's birthday supper tonight, since I couldn't do it Wednesday.

This morning I found a note on my purse from my loving husband.  He's so sweet sometimes.  I love you, Shawn!

Our days are just crazy busy, sometimes.  Zac had football practice this morning and Abby had cheer camp. Those are both out of the way, so luckily, we are free the rest of the evening!  It's awesome to be home.  Dishes are done, house is picked up, and washer is going.

Here are my flowers:










Aren't they beautiful?  I am one lucky girl!

Take Care and Have a Wonderful Weekend!

~Sam


1 comment: