Saturday, February 25, 2012

Achooooo!

Gah!  My poor nose needs a vacation.  I had a cold over a week ago.  It wasn't terrible and it went away after a few days.  Unfortunately, round 2 started last night.  I was sneezing before I went to bed and now I feel like I stepped in front of a bus.  Yuck!  This was my post on Facebook: Whoever made me sick, you can take it back now. I know you were taught to share, but I really don't want it. Thank you anyway!  Do you think they will take it back?

On a better note, I got my hair done this morning.  I needed a change.  I was my natural color for over a year, so I felt like something new.  I cut 7 inches off, did some layers, and got highlights.  I got blond and red highlights.  The red ones are harder to see under certain lights.  I can't get over how light my head feels now!  Better watch what I say, Shawn will call me an airhead.  Ha!  I didn't get any of the crazy colors that are in style right now.  No blue for me.  I'm so picky!  I also didn't get the top lightened and left the underneath dark.  I don't care for that either.  I'll post pics in a bit.  The kids like my hair.  They say it makes me look "prettier".  Abby added that I'm always pretty.   Haha!

I also lay in the tanning bed yesterday afternoon.  I usually start in March and lay through April to get a tan going.  If not, I'm as white as a ghost and will burn really bad when we finally have warmer weather again.  I lay the full 12 minutes in a 12 minute bed.  I have a little red on my belly and back, but nothing too bad.

My wonderful amazing husband is bringing home Subway for supper.  I feel so awful I didn't want to get out of bed to fix anything.  He is the most amazing person when I am sick.  I am so thankful to have him!  He definitely takes care of me!  I'd be lost without him!

I plan on posting pics later tonight, so check back soon!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment