Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is there some secret???

That slows things down?  I can't keep up!  Life is just flying by!  I can't believe this is Sunday afternoon.  The weekend just started...  Didn't it?!?!?  Although its been very busy, life has been great.  I managed to post pics of Zac and Abby's birthday party.  We practiced some baseball today.  It might only be February and 37°, but its sunny!  Abby had cheer camp yesterday.  The girls cheered between the JV and V games.  As you can see, she gets mesmerized by cheerleading.  Unfortunately, I wasn't close enough to get good pics.  :-(  It was my first Delphi game.  Sadly, they lost to Pioneer.  We need to go to more games.  After all, I do teach at the elementary school....  Enjoy!!!!!!

My Awesome Batter!

 My Cute Pitcher!

My Adorable Ball Girl! 

My Risky Kitty??? 

My Cheerleader!

My Mesmerized Cheerleader!

Delphi VS. Pioneer


Take Care!  Sorry its been so long!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment