Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baseball

Note: The following post involves more bragging!

The Yankees placed second in the regular season.  We played our first tourney game last night and lost.  :-(  We play again tonight for third place.  I am so proud of our boys!  If you had seen the first practice, you would think we would never win a game.  In fact, Zac got into trouble for saying that after our first game.  We have come a long way!

Since it was let out on Facebook, I'll go ahead and share this.  Zac was chosen for the All-Star team!  I am so proud of him!  This is Zac's first year playing baseball.  He is 8, so he is a little older and more mature than some of the younger boys.  Zac had never played baseball with a real bat, ball, or mitt until March.  Correction: I looked at pictures on Facebook.  It was February, not March.  He has natural ability when it comes to sports.  That's not something I understand.  Poor Abby and I have very little sports ability.

I am so proud of my son!  He's a solid batter.  I hope I don't jinx him, but he hasn't struck out in a long time!  

This is Zac's first All-Star practice on Saturday.








This was batting practice before yesterday's game. 




Aren't they adorable??? 








My son the catcher!!!

Awesome hit Zac!!!







I hope you enjoyed!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment