Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shameless Bragging!


I am such a proud mama!  Zac got game ball tonight!
Our Yankees are now 4-3 overall. They won the last 3 games!!! They beat the Cubs 12-2 tonight! I am so proud of him! He is doing wonderful as catcher! If you look closely, you can see his dirt mustache. He also threw the ball to first and got an out tonight!  I don't think the ball has left his sight since the coach gave it to him.  I'm pretty sure he's sleeping with it as well.  He's so proud.

I could not imagine my life without my kids!  Shawn and I talk about this quite often.  They fill our lives!!!  We wouldn't trade it for anything!  I am the mom who gets tunnel vision when her kid is out there.  I watch the whole game, but I definitely focus on my kids!  We are so blessed!



I've had a cold/flu all week.  Yuck!  I almost wonder if I have strep throat again.  I'm waiting to see if it will go away on its own.  I'm not running a fever, but I still feel blah.  I'm starting to lose my voice now too.

This was a stressful week, but I know God is in control!  Things will work out the way they are supposed to!  Time will fix everything.  I have FAITH!


I heard this song earlier, now its stuck in my head!



Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside
Let me get close to you
Change your mind
I'll get lost
If you want me to
Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you


Take Care Everyone!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment