Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little of this and that...

I am so proud of myself!  Weigh in day isn't until Friday, but I checked this morning anyway.  I have now lost 30 pounds!!!  We also took a walk around the block this morning.  I think its 3.6 miles.  I'm trying to walk it 5 days a week.  Baseball keeps us busy, so sometimes its hard to do so.

Here is Zac with his game ball from a few games ago:



I have a question.  Do all little boys sleep with their bed cluttered?  Zac does.  I think the hgh shots make him tired.  He takes a nap once or twice a week.  It was funny.  He came up to me yesterday and said, "Mom, can I take a nap?"  What am I going to say?  No?  LOL!  He cracks me up.  This picture is of his messy bed.  You can see the game ball, his clean uniform straight out of the dryer (notice the sheet of bounce?), three to four books, an Under Armour hooded sweatshirt (not sure why that's out in this weather), blankets, and who knows what else.  Boys...  ;-)



I was one proud mama last night!  Shawn said I was grinning ear to ear.  Coach Bill changed up the kid's positions last night.  Zac went back to first base where he started earlier in the season.  He loved playing first base again!  He had some good plays.  He also was the one to bat last.  He brought two runners in to win the game.  We had two people tell us that they knew the game would be over when they saw Zac come out to bat.  That makes me so proud!  We placed third in the tourney.  We had wonderful coaches, kids, and parents.  We loved being a part of the Yankees.  Next year Zac will move up to minor A's, so we will be with a new team.  We will definitely miss the Yankees!  Now its time to focus on All-Stars.  Here are some pictures of our final Yankee game of the season:






The game winning hit! 

Good Game!

Last Huddle

1...2...3...YANKEES


Zac with his friends Peyton and Drew 

Number one Yankees fan and best Cheerleader 


I think that's it for now.  Take Care Everyone!!!!


~Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment