Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympics

We have been watching a lot of it.  Right now Roger Federer is losing to Andy Murray at tennis.

I worked on creating some lesson plans yesterday and now my house shows it.  LOL!  I need to get some laundry done and I need to "pick-up".  I have a bunch of books in 3 crates in my living room floor.  I've had most of them from when I taught preschool.  The kids have outgrown them, so I sorted them out be themes, letters, etc.  I am also brushing up on my portfolio.  I need to spend a little more time on that.  I have 2 of them and I also have started a RISE binder.  I am not happy with it though.  It needs more work.

It rained yesterday and we got about .3.  It rained again yesterday evening and about 5:30 this morning.  We got .9 from that.  At least we finally got a little more rain!!!!!

I made the kids to book reports yesterday.  I then made them fix anything that needed fixed.  They actually seemed to enjoy it.  I think they are ready to go back to school.  I know I am!  I can't wait for the school, year to start!

About it here!  Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment