Sunday, August 19, 2012

This and That

It was a great week back at school.  I was afraid I wouldn't be my happy self, but I was.  I can't take it out on the kids.  They are too great!  It's amazing how much I LOVE working with kids.  It's so rewarding!

Zac's first football game was today.  We lost to Caston 20-18.  It was so much fun watching little Zac run out there!

I meal planned for the next month.  I am so proud of myself!  I need to lose more weight, so its important that I plan ahead.  We have football practice two evenings a week and a game a third evening.  I plan on making a lot of crock pot meals again like I did last school year.  And we'll have a lot of taco salads.  I love my low carb cookbook!

Back to school tomorrow.

Take Care Everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment