Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sugar Free Ice Cream

Just isn't the same... But, it has less carbs. I had a job interview earlier!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! I was SOOOOOO NERVOUS beforehand!!!!!!! I've been nervous on job interviews, but not like this. A teaching position really matters to me. I will know Friday evening one way or the other. I've been nervous about this interview since sign-up at school and I became aware of an opening. That was August 2nd. I guess that's only 6 days, but it felt like 6 weeks. LOL! Once I got to the school, I calmed down a lot. I know the school well since I've worked there the past 2 years. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

This is Lucy lounging in the pool with us today...


Clouds, but no rain or storm.  It all went north of us. 

A lonely foxtail in the field. 

The poor bug eaten soybeans! 

Can you see the tiny white aphid? 

How about this one? 

Or these two? 

Another aphid...

A hungry japanese beetle enjoying his supper.

Rust or dying??? 

Eggs/larva of some sort.

There's not much left of this poor leaf. 

Gladiola 

Mum 


Have a great night everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment