Friday, April 13, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Yes, that was me screaming like a little girl.  Shawn and I just watched The Thing.  When the alien broke out of the ice, I screamed, jumped, and pulled the blanket over my eyes.  I'm brave, huh?

Haha!  I just heard a noise and jumped.

I can't remember if I relayed this information in a previous post, but yes, Zac does have a growth hormone deficiency.  His hormones measured at 9.8 mcg and they like to see them at a minimum of 10.  Tonight we drove to Indy after school so he could have an MRI.  It was to make sure he doesn't have any abnormalities with his pituitary gland.  If that come back clear, we should get to start the hgh shots soon.  Zac was once in the 50% of height when he was 5.  He is now in like the 1%, or something along those lines.  He was so brave and awesome again tonight!  We should have the results of his MRI next week sometime.

We had Subway on the way home.  Yum!

I was so tired when we got home, I only walked 30 minutes on the treadmill and jogged 5 minutes.  Yes, you read that correctly, I did jog.  I knew I didn't have it in me to do a full hour, so I made the last 5 minutes count.  I thought I was going to die.  LOL!  I managed to power walk 20 minutes earlier today, so I at least got some exercise.  I need to make sure I make up for it tomorrow.  Yesterday I got 100 minutes of walking in.  I hope to walk during Zac's baseball practice.  Unless its raining, that is.

About it here.  Take Care!!!!!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment