Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday!

"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.
In you, O LORD, I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
In your justice rescue me.
Into your hands I commend my spirit;
you will redeem me, O LORD, O faithful God."
- Psalm 31


It seems strange having the day off.  I'm not complaining!  I'm not sure why, but this week was very tiring.  I need to start some laundry.  I have about 4 loads I need to do.  It never ends!

I'm watching a Gregory Peck movie right now.  I haven't watched a movie on TCM in a long time.  I also need to take a walk.  I walk every day for at least 25 minutes.  I also need to go grocery shopping.  As soon as this movie is over in 10 minutes, I suppose I better get my behind in gear.

Have a blessed weekend!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment