Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And breathe...

I am trying to work my behind off!  Literally!  I joined the "Get out and Walk" challenge in Delphi with some friends.

I walked 4 miles Sunday.

I walked 6.3 miles total Monday.  3.5 miles were exercise.

I walked 8.25 miles yesterday.  5.25 miles were exercise.

I walked 6.5 miles today.  3.5 miles were exercise.

I don't think I've lost any weight this week either.  I am using myfitnesspal.com on the computer and I have an app on my phone for it.  I make sure I stay under my daily calorie amount and I exercise.  I guess I was hoping the pounds would melt away.

Tomorrow is weigh in day.

My kids are awesome!  They are taking NWEA this week.  They are both showing improvement and their scores are above where they need to be!  I'm one lucky mama to have such smart kids!

Zac's MRI was normal.  His pituitary gland was smaller than normal.  The nurse said this is common when you have a hgh deficiency.  We will get to start his shots very soon now!

About it here...

Take care!!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment