Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Go Yankees!!!

Our Yankees beat the Dodgers tonight!  The Dodgers won by the 10 run rule in the 4th the last time we played them.  We won 16-9 tonight!  I am so proud of the whole team!  I am so proud of Zac!  He's does a great job as catcher!  Oh dear, the husband said I needed to add him and the coaching staff in here.  Blah Blah yadda yadda they were good to...  LOL!

After the game was over, we stuck around a little while and watched part of the next game.  I had a student ask me if I would stay and watch him for a bit.  Of course, I can't say no.  A.) I enjoy watching the games and B.) I love cheering on my students!  I love that they want me to watch them!

That's about it here.  Tomorrow is the last day of school!!!  It's like Friday and Christmas altogether!  LOL!  Like my analogy?


Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment