Friday, May 25, 2012

Pinterest



I love Pinterest!  

Here is a healthy low carb recipe I made for lunch today:


Here are some pics of mine.  As the cheese melted, my tomatoes slid down some.  I also didn't have any fresh basil, so I mixed some dry basil with some olive oil and Parmesan cheese.  I mixed them in a pan on the stove on low heat.  I cut out the stems and laid them bottoms down on my grill pan.  I then flipped them over after a few minutes, added my toppings, then put them in the oven.  We loved them!  I'm so lucky my kids love healthy food!  Yum!!!




As I was cutting off the stems, I made a not so intelligent move. I was using my super sharp Cutco Bird's Beak Paring Knife and cut my thumb.  Not just in 1 place, but 2.  Because the knife is curved, I cut the pad of my thumb as well as lower down on the base of my thumb.  After bleeding through 2 bandaids, Shawn poured alcohol on the cuts, put Neosporin on them, wrapped my thumb in gauze, and taped me up.  Oops!  Leave it to me to do something so silly...





I hope my phone comes in today.  Wednesday evening my phone stopped working.  I downloaded an app called my fitness pal, which I had downloaded before I had to reset my phone recently.  It really helps me track my carbs and calories.  By the way, I lost another pound this week for a total of 26 pounds!  I digress.  Back to the main subject...  After I downloaded the app, I clicked open and my phone went dark.  I took out the battery and restarted it.  The HTC screen came up, the U.S. Cellular screen came up, then it went dark again.  I called tech support and they had me take steps to reset my phone to factory settings.  If it worked, then it was the app.  If it didn't work, then it was the phone.  It didn't work.  After that, my phone kept restarting over and over and over again.  I think it did that 4 or 5 times while I was on the phone with the tech before he said it was the phone.  They contacted HTC, and I have a new phone coming.  They said it would be here in 2-3 days.  I drove in to U.S. Cellular in Logansport yesterday to get a loner phone.  I now have an old flip phone.  At least its a phone.

About it here.  Have a wonderful day!

~Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment