Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Already

I must have the flu.  I feel horrible.  I'm not running a fever, but my body temperature is 98ish.  All I want to do is sleep.  I couldn't get myself to wake up until 8:30.  I went back to bed at 11:30.  I then got up at 2:30 and I'm ready for another nap.  I have some slight nasal congestion and body aches.  This is going to sound crazy, but I feel like I did after our embryo transfer when the baby was implanting.  Crazy, I know!

Anyway~

Things are going great here.  I cleaned up my pond and now its running without plugging up!  Yeah!  Abby helped me take bucket loads of water out of it until I was satisfied that I had the worst of it.  My fish are very happy now.  Mentioning my fish, wow did they grow!  I left them in there all winter long.  Maybe I can get a picture of them and post on here later.  I also cleaned out the refrigerator.  How does that happen?  Every time I clean it, I vow to never let it get messy again.  It inevitably happens anyway.  I blame the husband and kids!  LOL!

We had a great weekend!  We went to my sister-in-laws 30th birthday party.  We had a cookout.  We had a lot of fun!  I got to see all of the nieces and play with them!

Sunday we had a cookout on my side.  I got to see a lot of people I don't see often.

It was hot this weekend, but it was so nice to see everyone!

Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment