Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend!!!

It's been a great weekend!  The poor Yankees lost both their first and second games, but oh well!  I LOVE being a mom!  Shawn and I were talking last night about how thankful we are for the lives we have.  We were discussing what we probably would have been doing had we not gotten the kids.  It seemed pretty boring.  Instead our days are filled with baseball practice, cheerleading, girl scouts, etc.  We wouldn't trade it for the world!

We went out for my little sis' 21st birthday Friday night.  We had a blast!

Now I'm attempting to tackle laundry and work on my RISE binder.  Fun, fun...

After church this morning, the kids and I ran into someone.  This person had an "open mouth, insert foot" moment.  Oops!  I'm not mad, but sometimes we should think before we speak.  I have the chorus to Gotye - Somebody that I used to Know running through my head now.  I'm not a big fan of that song, but its there, nonetheless.

Well, I better run.  Take care!!!!


~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment