Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF!!!

Only 3 more days left of school!!!

Shawn and I are watching Apollo 18 right now.  Don't read any further if you don't want it ruined for you.  I'm not going to lie, I've jumped several times.  Darn alien movies freak me out.  Especially when the alien has quite a few legs like spiders do.  Ahh!!!  Nate just got pulled down into the crater!  I knew it was coming, but I still jumped.  Ahhh!  The rocks are really spider like creatures!!!  I'm freaking out a little.  Now they won't let the astronaut go back home.

We have deer that like to tease Lucy.  They were up behind our house last night and tonight.  We let her try and run them down.  They wait until she gets pretty close before taking off.  Do you know in the cartoons when the character run so fast, they stir up a cloud of dust?  That's what it looks like when Lucy chases them.  I need to take camera footage so you can see it.  It's really dry out there!  I need to go water my flowers in the dark as soon as this movie is over.

We finished filling our pool and started the pump yesterday.  Wow is it disgusting!  It's going to take a lot of work.

Here's some cottonwood from baseball games.



About it here.

Take Care!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment