Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My boyfriends!


Don't tell Shawn! LOL!

As usual, things have been crazy busy! The usual, baseball, cheerleading, etc. On Saturday, Shawn and I went to the Lauren Alaina, Luke Bryan, and Jason Aldean concert in Fort Wayne. We had a blast!

Here is my boyfriend Jason Aldean!

Here is my boyfriend Luke Bryan! Wow, can he shake it!!!


My Boyfriend Jason Aldean again...

The view from our hotel window!

At the baseball field in Delphi, the cottonwood trees have been shedding cotton lately. Here is a pic of it on my leg after only 10 minutes.  You can't really see them well though...  Of course, this makes me think of the Luke Bryan song called Drunk on You. The first line is: Cottonwood falling like snow in July... It's only May though... 




I have determined that I listen to way too much music. Nah! That can't really happen. I sang almost every Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean song word for word. I listen to all kinds of music. These are the stations programmed in my Durango:

Z92.5 WZWZ Kokomo
93.5 KHY
94.7 Q95
Z96.5 WAZY
Shine 99
100.5 WWKI
102.3 Mix 102
B102.9
103.3 X103
103.7 Hoosier Country
105.3 K105
106.7 K-LOVE

Yes, I do have them in order in my Durango as well...  Mentioning stations.  Did you know that Fort Wayne has a B102.9 and well as a K105 (105.1)???  Strange, huh?

I drive Shawn crazy because I am a channel flipper. If its something I don't like or they start talking, I flip the channel. I can't help it!

The Yankees lost by 1 point tonight. It was a good game! Go Zac!!! They are now 1-4. They are so close every game. I can't believe the growth they have shown since the first game... Better yet, the first practice! Go Yankees!!!

That's about it here.  Take Care!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment