Friday, July 20, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

Was not darker at all. LOL! It was not near as dark and depressing. I liked it so much more! Yes, I'm finished with it already. That's how much I enjoyed it and couldn't put it down. Now I'm going to start Fifty Shades Freed.

Sadly, our DSL box isn't working right now. I think it got fried in the storms yesterday morning. It will take 3-5 days for our next box to come from TDS. Blech! I used my cell phone to make a moblie hot spot. It's so much easier to blog on the laptop than on my phone.

We went to Power from the Past in Winamac tonight. Levi Riggs had a concert there tonight. He played Jason Aldean's Fly Over States, so of course I had a great time! ;-) I'll post pictures soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment