Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed

Okay.  I've read all three books now.  Other than a lot of "intimate" scenes, there isn't much of a plot.  What was the point of book three?  It could have ended after book two.  I'm surprised I kept reading after book one.  Book one was depressing.  Book two was improved.  Book three felt like we were repeating the same old song and dance over and over and over again.  (Now I have a Tim McGraw and Nelly song in my head.)  Oh, Christian can't move on...  Oh, Anastasia angers him for the millionth time...  Blah blah blah.  I do not like how contollive Christian is and how the author makes it seem like its okay.   Really???  Let's teach all the young women in the world who read these books because of all the hype and the "scenes" that being submissive to a man and taking abuse is a good thing.  Sheesh!  Yes, I consider leaving marks on someone, eveb if they "claim" to enjoy it, abuse.  Honestly, now I'm wondering why I waisted my time reading them. 

The only thing I took from these books was a craving for ice cream.  LOL!  I did have an ice cream cone at Winamac's Power from the Past.  It was to die for!  I have lost over 36 pounds now!  with this darn heat, I haven't been walking, so I haven't lost as much as I had planned on this summer.  I think I can lose more when I go back to work.  I can't wait for that!  Honestly, summer break is too long.  I wouldn't mind going year round with breaks throughout the year.

It has taken me forever to type all of this on my phone, so I am going to go now.  Sorry, if there are typos!  My thumbs are trying to type quickly!

Take care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment