Thursday, July 26, 2012

Football

I love living out in the country with lots of room!  Our big yard is great for ball practice!

After getting Zac's gear last night, he couldn't wait to practice.  So, after getting home from Camp Tecumseh, he put on his gear and went outside to practice.  I thought Shawn killed him with the first hit!  He's a tough kid!  After practice, they came inside and had their first lesson.

Don't worry!  I know Zac is a Saint, so we had the "bounty" talk.  He promises not to hurt anyone for money.

When we came in to make supper, we lost power.  Apparently someone hit a pole on Meridian (Hog Slat) road.  We have REMC and were out of power.  Camden and Burrows on Duke energy were out of power as well as the town of Flora.  I hope the person/people is/are okay!

~Sam

This is his Heisman Pose, LOL!

Dad wiping out son.









I love this pic!  He tucks the ball so well!














I thought little girls liked to draw hearts and flowers.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment