Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I deserve an award

For the amount of hours slept in one day!  I have slept off an on all day.  I spent a lot of the night in the bathroom last night.  I was still in a lot of pain.  Luckily, I am sore and still cramping some, but the worst is over.  I'm obviously still sad, but I think I'll be able to continue to heal now that I have miscarried.

My kids had good grades on their report cards and their behavior has changed so much since they began living with us.  I keep telling them I'm so proud of them!  We are so lucky to have such great kids!

Thank you everyone for your support and strength throughout this rough time!  We are so fortunate to have such caring family and friends!  I know there are a lot of people who don't tell anyone they are pregnant until they are in their second trimester in case this happens.  I understand why, but I'm also glad we told everyone.  I wouldn't want to go through this in secret and alone.  Unfortunately, 1 in 6 pregnancies end in miscarriage.  With a rate that high, I think we should be able to share our pain instead of hiding it.  Having people to listen and cry with you definitely helps throughout the healing process.

Have a good night!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment