Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Monday

Are you singing the Mama's and the Papa's song now?  I am...

Anyway~

I need to get back into my blogging groove.  I took some time off and now I'm a slacker!

Remember my last post?  Well, guess what?  The whole week was that way!  One mishap after another.  I carry an art box with colored pencils, pens, pencils, etc with my at school.  Never know what I'm going to need...  Especially if were working on problems such as surface area.  I digress...  I was walking down the hallway talking to another teacher when I, of course, managed to drop my art box.  It gets better.  Just as I drop it and the contents spill out all over the hallway, the school principal and about 5 other people witness it.  They laughed and helped me clean up my mess.

After school Friday, the kids and I went shopping.  I swear, I really only meant to pick one thing up, but it didn't work that way.  For instance, I was looking at shirts for Abby.  I picked the top one off of the pile, then another one or two fell on the floor.  The kids picked up after me all evening.

So far so good today!  Well, almost.  My smarty pants daughter slammed me today.  We were shopping again tonight when I dropped something.  She looked at me and said, "Oh no!  Not again!"  I admitted it to her that I found it funny.  Kids...  They won't let you get away with anything!  LOL!   I promise I haven't had any other klutzy or "Gracie" moments today.  Oh, and the copy machine ran like a charm for me today!

Have a great night everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment