Sunday, January 22, 2012

I promise we are all alive and well!  I just needed to take a break from the internet.  I haven't been on Facebook or anywhere online much.  It was probably good for me!  LOL!  I didn't realize just how much time I spent online until I took a break from it.

Zac's birthday is in 8 days!  I can't wait to make him a cake and make him feel special!  Abby's birthday is in 12 days away.  I can't wait to do the same for her on her birthday!  I am so proud of my kids!  They wanted to stay after school Friday to take reading counts quizzes.  So of course, we did.  Both kids love Math and excel at it, but they don't care for reading.  To encourage them, together we set goals that the kids think they can achieve and also a reward for when they do reach their goal.  They both want a blizzard from DQ when they get to a certain amount of reading counts points.  After that, we will set another goal.

Getting ready to watch some football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment