Thursday, January 5, 2012

I don't want to do this...

I just want my baby to be alive and I want to give birth to it on its due date, not now. My baby hasn't had a heartbeat for almost 2 weeks. How long before I start spotting?

We went through 5 years and 8 months of infertility before I finally got pregnant. 2 failed IUI's and 1 perfect IVF. Out of our 8 fertilized embryo's only 2 made it to day 5 and we transferred both. We had none to freeze.

Sorry for rambling. It's just NOT FAIR! I just want to feel a baby move in my belly and I'm afraid that's never going to happen.

I just want this to be over already. Better yet, I don't want to do it at all.

If you made it through this, thanks for listening.

~Sam



That was how I felt earlier. I am doing a little better now. This still stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment