Friday, January 6, 2012

Time...

I can't wait for time to ease some of this hurt.

TMI ahead.  Read at your own risk.

I woke up to some cramping and bright red spotting this morning.  I thought I would miscarry today.  Instead, it went away as the day progressed.  This might sound horrible, but we took a 3.6 mile walk this afternoon in hopes of starting it back up.  It didn't work.

Its hard to move on before the miscarriage actually takes place.

If it doesn't happen by Wednesday, maybe I will go ahead and get a D&C.  This waiting is so hard.

I'll be okay.  Just having a rough night.

I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life!  Our parents and siblings have been very supportive and keep checking on us.  I also work with some wonderful people.  Two in particular have really reached out to help me in any way they can.  It means a lot to me.  One of them has been through two miscarriages and took time to talk with me after school.  The other called me tonight to check on me.  I'm so thankful for the support and all of those willing to listen to me ramble and cry as I try to understand and move past this difficult time.   Thank you everyone!  I'd be lost without you!

~Sam

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. I had hoped that your little one would keep growing.

    I'll be praying that your little one will leave you soon so you can move on.

    I strongly suggest you read "heaven is for real" it will help with this tough time.

    big ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete