Wednesday, November 23, 2011

And the verdict is....

 After trying 5 years, 8 months, and 12 days, I'M PREGNANT!!!!  We're going to have a baby (or 2)!!!!  At 8dp5dt, my beta (HCG) level is 50.  I go in again Monday for more bloodwork to make sure my numbers are increasing as they should.  My beta should be above 200 by then.  Please continue to pray for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!  I should be due around August 2nd.

My progesterone level was 20, which is normal, but they want me to continue my nightly 1cc of progesterone in oil.  They just want to play it safe just in case my progesterone were to drop.

I confess, we knew I was pregnant Monday!  Here is my test from Monday evening!  Can you see that faint line?

Tuesday morning's test.  (11 hours after the last one)
And this morning's test!   A little darker each day!


I bought a digital test that I plan on taking in the morning.  I just want to see the word PREGNANT!


EDIT:  I took one anyway!
I wonder if one or both embryos took....  I can't wait for the ultrasound to find out.  They wait until you're 6 weeks along so they can see the heartbeat.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel so fortunate to get pregnant our first time doing IVF!!!

We're having chicken taco salads for supper tonight.  Yum!  I can't wait to eat!

About it here!  Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment