Monday, November 7, 2011

Great News!

I had an ultrasound and bloodwork this morning.  My follicles range from 14mm-19mm.  Meaning...  I will get to have my egg retrieval soon!  I take 1 more dose of Menopur and Lupron tonight and 1 more dose of Follistim in the morning!  Unfortunately, I was out of Menopur and had to make a run to the only pharmacy around that has fertility meds on hand.  That cost another arm and leg for 2 vials.

Tomorrow night at 11pm Shawn has to give me my trigger (HCG) shot.  Its an intramuscular injection.  36 hours later, Thursday at 11am, is my Egg Retrieval!  Woohoo!  Thursday night Shawn will give me a progesterone shot (intramuscular again).  He will give me those shots every night for a few weeks.

Next Tuesday at 9:15am is our embryo transfer!  Yeah!!!  We're excited!!!!!!!!

9 Days after the transfer, I go in for a blood pregnancy test!!!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment