Saturday, November 5, 2011

Still waiting....

Guess what?  My follicles are still taking their sweet time.  The dr. said I'm so close, but not there yet.  I have them ranging from 17mm to 12mm.  I'm upping my dose of both Menopur and Follistim.  I go back to Lafayatte Monday for another ultrasound and HOPEFULLY the darn follicles will be mature.  I told Shawn its no wonder we haven't gotten pregnant.  My follicles are slow to mature and he has slow swimmers.  We'll get there though!  I'm hoping that they tell me my follicles are mature on Monday and I can take my HCG (trigger) shot that night.  36 hours later (8am Wednesday) would be the egg retrieval.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!

~Sam

1 comment:

  1. I imagine you are cramping. I have a 3cm cyst on my right ovary right now it hurts like a fluffer

    ReplyDelete