Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have the best husband in the world!

I am SO EXHAUSTED!  My amazing husband made supper tonight.  He went up to Camden and got us taco salads from Pizza King.  He is also changing the oil in my Durango tomorrow.  Isn't he the greatest???

My dear wonderful husband made fun of me this morning.   I gagged more than once while brushing my teeth.  Apparently he finds it humorous.  Men....

Sara and I did drag him to see the latest Twilight movie over the weekend.  I guess he deserves to get back at me.  Haha!  Sara and I liked it.

The morning sickness is starting.  I've noticed I get nauseous when I'm hungry.  I've been snacking on wheat thins to help that.

I also keep freezing!  I sleep with an extra blanket now.  I didn't know early pregnancy could make you feel cold.

I bought some Christmas presents tonight after work!!!  I like them!  I hope their recipients do as well!!!

I have tutoring after school again tomorrow.  I have a good group of students.  I'm thankful for that!

Right now we are watching Ghost Hunters.  It is 8:58 and I plan on getting a big glass of water and heading to bed.  Goodnight Everyone!   Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment