Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 3

Dr. H told us to expect half of the eggs retrieved to fertilize and half of those to make it to day 3.  Apparently Shawn and I are by the book people.  14 eggs were collected, 8 fertilized, and 4 look awesome and are dividing  right on schedule.  Yes, I do know that 8 is not half of 14, I do teach Math every day after all.  Its pretty darn close though.  The other 4 are progressing, but at a slower rate.  Imagine that from Shawn's slow swimmers and my slow to mature follicles...  What can I say, we like to take our time.  8-)

2 more days!!!

This is going to sound strange, but I sort of miss my eggs.  Its because I took all those shots and worked hard to grow them and now they're sitting in Indy.  It's like I know they are okay when they are in my care.  Haha!  Yes, I've gone crazy!  I blame all crazy meds I injected.  Maybe I'm going though withdrawals.  LOL!

Well, time for Shawn to shoot me in the behind with a big needle.  He has to give me my nightly injection of progesterone.  If you hear crying, that's me!  ;-)

EDIT:  I put ice over the location first and I hardly felt it.  Why didn't we try that sooner?  Sheesh!

Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment