Monday, November 28, 2011

More Awesome News Today!!!

I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant today!

I had my 2nd beta (HCG) this morning.  It was 206!!!  It was 50 on Wednesday.  The RE (reproductive endocrinologist) is happy to see my numbers rising as they should!  He wants to see the number double every 36hrs-72hrs.  Mine are doubling around every 58 hrs!!!!!!

I have an ultrasound scheduled for December 7th!  We will find out how many babies there are at that time.  I will be around 6 weeks, so our baby will have a heartbeat, but we might not be able to see it at that time.  It might be too early.

If everything looks good, my RE will release me to my OBGYN!

Shawn and I are both so THANKFUL for the BLESSINGS we have received this year!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

~Sam

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Shawn and Sam! Hoping for the best!
    ~LaUrEn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome.

    We had our ultrasound today...there are 2 babies with strong heartbeats...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren!

    Yeah Rachel! That's so exciting! How fast did your beta double?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I am so excited for the two of you. You are in my prayers always.

    ReplyDelete