Friday, November 18, 2011

Yawn!

I have been in bed by 9:30 every night this week.  I have been so TIRED!  On Wednesday, I was in bed by 8:57.

Right now we are watching last night's new episode of The Big Bang Theory.  Yes, we DVR that show...  I love Blossom on the show.  Okay, her name isn't Blossom on this show, but that's what I remember her best as.  It's Amy on this show.

I am 3dp5dt today!  Okay, I'll elaborate.  I am 3 days past my 5 day transfer!  5 more days until my beta (blood pregnancy test)!

I am tired of the progesterone in oil shots!  The sides of my backside are sore and I have some bruises.  intramuscular injections are no fun!  Especially when they are nightly!

Today was our monthly birthday celebration at work.  The 2nd grade teacher's made soups and we brought the sides.  I have lunch after recess, so it was perfect!  Recess was freezing and soup was the perfect way to heat back up!

I am so proud of my son!  He is taking the 3rd grade fact tests and is on test G.  He is in 2nd grade!  Test A, B, and C are addition.  D, E, and F, are subtraction.  G and H are mixed.  After that, they start on multiplication.  I taught him his x0, x1, x2, x5, and x10 last night.  We are going to work on multiplication as repeated addition this weekend.  Oh, Abby learned as well by just listening!  She also is the top in Math in her 1st grade class.  They are so smart!  I am so proud of my kids!!!  To think, Zac was behind in Math when he first came to live with us.  It pays to have a mom that's a licensed elementary teacher and Math interventionist.  They might not think so sometimes!  ;-)  Now we're focusing more and more on reading....

About it here...  Have a great weekend!!!!

~Sam

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. Miss ya all bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom loves the Big Bang! One of her friends come over every Thursday for the Big Bang and Pizza night! We record it on DVR too, so it isn't abnormal :)

    -Laurennn :D

    ReplyDelete