Thursday, December 1, 2011

Are you ready for some football???

I am!  I really don't care who wins.   It's not like I will make it to the end of the game anyway.

Here was my day:

Alarm goes off at 5:50 - Check
Hit Snooze and sleep ten more minutes - Check
Breakfast Duty at 7:30 - Check
Teach Math to 5th and 4th Graders - Check
Lunch Duty - Check
Lunch Break - Check
Teach Math to 3rd and 2nd Graders - Check
Tutor after school to 4th and 5th Graders - Check
Come home and cry for no reason - Check

Haha!  I was boring you with my day, but unfortunately the last one was true....  Don't ask me why I'm emotional right now.  I guess its all the baby hormones.  Mentioning, my beta should be around 555 right now.  Yeah!!!  I'm 5 weeks pregnant today!  Our baby/ies should have a heartbeat starting today!!!!  How exciting!!!!!!!!

Take Care Everyone!!!

~Sam

1 comment: