Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ahhh! What a great night....

(You may notice I changed my title. I was informed that someone else posted something very similar in Facebook, and I don't want to be accused of copying off of them!)

Know why???? FOOTBALL SEASON has officially begun! Wooohoooo! Was it me, or did all the hype from this game feel almost like the hype during the SuperBowl? I have to admit, the flag that the fans made by holding up posters was pretty awesome. Whoever designed that deserves kudos for it.

21-10 Packers at the moment. GO PACKERS! I think they are going to be my pick this year since the sad Colts news earlier today. Poor Peyton.... the rest of the Colts.... and the fans.... I don't think we have a chance without him.

Shawn is already monitoring his fantasy team. Clay Matthews has him the whopping 0.5 points so far. Too bad he doesn't have Aaron Rodgers. He has 28.32 points at the moment.

Football season is the greatest! I can't wait for Sunday! It will be football all day!

On to other things....

Poor Abby had a goose egg on her head yesterday. She was out at recess and another student bumped into her. She fell back and smacked her head into the blacktop. She might have landed on a rock because the bump was in a small area. This bump was huge! I thought about taking her to the emergency room, but the school nurse assured me as long as she acted normal, she would be fine. She said the bump going out is a lot better than going in. She acted like her normal self last night, so we didn't do anything. The bump has mostly gone away now. She's just takes Tylenol when it hurts. She hardly cried when it happened. I say it often and its true. She is one tough kiddo!

Tonight the kids read to me and they did some Math. They love doing Math. Are they crazy or what?!? Oh... Wait.... I teach Math all day. Maybe its not so bad after all. I do enjoy teaching it every day.

Well, the laptop is getting ready to die, so I am off. I'd really like to finish the game, but I think bed is calling... Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment