Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I don't get it....

Some things in life confuse me.... I don't understand why people do what they do and say what they say with absolutely no regard for others. It truly baffles me. Is that what life is all about?

It isn't for me. My life is my family and my career. I don't feel the need to bring others down and spew venom about them. What does that accomplish?

Yes, they do make mistakes, but that is part of being human. I'm not perfect, they're not perfect, and neither is the person doing the judging. You never truly know a person or know what they think and feel. Unless you do, you should never condemn them for their mistakes. Adele's song "Someone Like You" mentions this. She sings, "Regrets and Mistakes. They are memories made."

I couldn't go on with what I had maliciously said about someone and continue to believe what I had done was justified because its what "I think". And of course we know what I say and think is 100% accurate. It would eat away at me if I lived my life like that.

As long as I know I am trying to be the best wife and mother I can be, then I know I am being the best person I can be. They are what matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment