Monday, September 19, 2011

Zzzzz!

I am trying to stay awake to watch Little Eli Manning, but I don't think I am going to make it much longer.  It's only 8:45!  I came home and took a nap after work even!  I don't know what I have, but I haven't felt so hot all day.  Blech!

Shawn said we/the Colts should do the same thing to Peyton Manning that the Packers did to Brett Favre.  He said we should get the number one pick this year and get Andrew Luck.  Then we should have Luck sit behind Manning next year, then force Manning out the next year.  I agree to a point.  I think we should get Luck and he should sit behind Manning for 3 years like Aaron Rodgers did.  Not sure Luck would be willing to do that though.  It's just a thought...  I vote we fire Caldwell and hire Gruden.  I know its only the 2nd loss of the season, but he was "given" a super bowl winning team and now we are going to be lucky to win a game.  I blame Bill Polian as well.  I might complain, but I'm not a fair weather fan.  I cheered them on when they were awful in the past and I'll do it again!

Its not that cold out yet, but since it was rainy, I made Chili for supper.  It hit the spot.  I started meal planning 2 weeks ago, and I am so glad I started doing so.  I have already saved money.  I have a bad habit of not planning ahead so we either A.) eat out or B.) eat something quick and unhealthy.  I have a confession, I deviated from my meal plan tonight.  It was supposed to be Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole, but chili just sounded so good.

I started my first birth control this morning!  I hope these weeks fly by!!!

I've made it to 9 o'clock!  I am hoping to make it to 9:30 before heading to bed.  Night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. HOW DARE ANYONE SUGGEST GETTING RID OF PEYTON. YOU STINK =:o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meal plans are great idea, but I can never stick to them, and having Chili is an exelent idea! I was in the mood for home made chicken and noodle soup, just didn't have anything to make it. <3

    ReplyDelete