Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two posts in one day!

Okay, so the first one doesn't really count.  It was short and sweet.  Like me!  Hahahaha!  I couldn't resist!

Anyway~

Not a lot going on here.  I made up some tests for my kiddos with last years academic standards.  I want to see what the know and where they could use a little more.  I've been reviewing the standards with them, but now its time to assess the kiddos.  I plan on giving it next week.

Abby had cheer-leading tonight.  She is so darn cute!  It's so fun watching her make high V, low V, T, broken T, etc.  The best is watching the girls try to do the spread eagle jump and the herkie.  5 and 6 year old girls have a little trouble trying to do separate motions with their arms and legs at the same time.

I have tomorrow's supper in the crock pot (in the fridge) ready to go for tomorrow.  We are having pot roast.  That's about it here!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment