Sunday, September 11, 2011

*Sniffle

What a depressing start to Football Season. The Colts were awful. At this point, I'm hoping they can be an 8-8 team. That's probably asking too much. I hope this isn't a return of the Dolts...

My 3 teams this year are: (as always) The Colts, The Falcons, and the Packers... I'm not doing so hot. Both Indy and Atlanta lost. Matt Ryan needs to step it up.

The football commercials are great!

Mentioning commercials, the 9-11 ones are depressing. I cried a little this morning when we were watching the memorial service. The kids weren't born yet, so we had a talk about it.

The kids are playing on the other computer right now... I hear a phone ringing. Apparently they are making a phone call. LOL! It's some website they linked to from the school's website.

Shawn's Fantasy Football team is not doing so hot. Even his kicker got hurt. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment