Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

Yeah!  4th Grade will be on a field trip tomorrow too.  Not a lot going on here.  We watched an episode of Son's of Anarchy on Netflix streaming tonight.  I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do.  No big plans for the weekend.  Just clean house.  The usual...  You would think the house would be spotless with the way it seems like I'm constantly cleaning.  For some reason, it doesn't work that way.

We had a blast at the Purdue game Saturday, but I didn't care for the sunburn I got on my face from it.  I had to walk around with my forehead and nose pealing this week.  Not fun!

I have the world's best husband!  He is so amazing!  He is always there for me when I need him and loves me even when I'm wrong.  Or, in his own words; when I complain.  He likes to use the idiom that I beat a dead horse.  I love you Shawn!!!!!!!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment