Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nothing like a relaxing Saturday!

Today was a great day! I didn't get to sleep in, but it was still great! I got my hair cut and dyed. I also got my eyebrows waxed. Yowzers, were my eyebrows bad! I had a hair appointment before school started, but we were busy, so I had to cancel it. A month later I finally get around to it. Not a good idea!

Mom watched the kids for me while I got that done. The kids had a blast at grandma's! She spoils them... She jacks them up on sugar then sends them home. LOL!

After hanging out at mom's for a while, we came home and did absolutely nothing. It was everything I thought it could be!!! LOL! I needed it. Okay, so I did dishes and small things, but it wasn't much.

I didn't even make supper. Shawn brought Subway home! Yum!

I did get out my fall decorations. I even lit my autumn harvest candle. I love fall! I cannot wait for jeans and hoodie weather!

Now we're watching Notre Dame and Michigan.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Football all day after church! It's going to be great! Are you ready for some football???? I AM!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'll calm down now. I just get a little excited about it. I'm worse than Shawn. I guarantee you that I watch more football than he does. That's just because he works every other Sunday. He would be just as bad, if he could. He actually took tomorrow off of work. The first Sunday of football season is like a holiday around here! I'm even making Chex mix tomorrow to snack on. Isn't it a rule that you must have snack foods during football games?!?!

My husband just said that I need to write about him and all his "awesomeness". Here you go honey... This is for you... You are super awesome and I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment