Monday, September 26, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away...

It seems like we get rain every day lately.  Oh wait!  That's because we are.  I am surprised how quickly the ground is soaking it up.  I guess that shows how much of a drought we've had all summer.

The Colts definitely looked much better last night.  They had an almost win.  I still think the only game we will win is the one against Kansas City.  Mentioning Colts, I heard that Peyton is out the rest of the season.  That stinks.  I wonder if he will play next year or if he won't be healed.  I hope this isn't a career ending injury.

I have a headache.  I think its from staying up too late.  I had to finish the Colts game.  It was way too close to even consider going to bed.

My poor Durango is in at Mike Anderson's.  It has a "tick" from an exhaust leak.  It needs new exhaust manifold gaskets and 2 new exhaust manifold bolts.  Apparently a bolt is broken on each side.  I guess its common.  Its all under warranty, so that's good news.  They gave us a vehicle to drive while they are fixing ours.  It is a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus with 163,000 miles.  It even comes with rust holes, a torn steering wheal,  and stained seats.  As Shawn and I say, it looks like a "smoker car".  We have a bad habit of pointing out that people with crappy vehicles tend to smoke; hence the name "smoker car".  Its kind of a game we play.  I know, we're dorks!  Oh well.  We are made for each other!  Lets just say this car doesn't quite compare to our Durango.  We are definitely taking Shawn's truck tomorrow, not the "smoker car"!

I am proud of a couple people today.

Shawn wants me to "wrap it up" so we can get back to watching our show.

Have a great week everyone!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment