Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Busy Weekend Almost Over!

Of course it comes to an end watching football.  The Dolts, I mean, Colts are going to be lucky to win one game at this rate.  I "think" they will be able to beat Kansas City.  Heck, the Lions beat them 48-3 earlier.  1-15 here we come!

I hope the Falcons do well tonight!  Packers won!  Those are my favorite teams!

Friday was a good, but emotional day.  It doesn't help that its that lovely time of month where I am already emotional.  We went to Indy to our RE (reproductive endocrinologist).  He said we are not able to do an IUI, but we can do IVF.  We are going to go ahead and move forward with it!  I am so excited and scared at the same time.

I start birth control for 3 weeks tomorrow.  So I will be taking it September 19th-October 9th.  I will start shots for 3 weeks on October 10th-approximately October 30th.  Around that time they will do an egg retrieval.  A few days later they will do an embryo transfer.  2 weeks later they will do a blood pregnancy test.  9 weeks from now I could be pregnant!  After 5 1/2 years of trying, it seems so unreal that this could finally happen!

Friday night we went out to eat at Applebees then came home and watched one of our Netflix movies.

Saturday (yesterday) we went to the Purdue Game.  They beat Southeast Missouri State 59-0.  We all had a blast, especially the kids!  Abby bought pom-poms, black and gold necklaces, a Purdue head band, and a Purdue tattoo.  Zac bought a Purdue football, a Purdue foam finger, and a Purdue tattoo.  Thank you Vicky for the tickets!!!

After the game, we took the kids to grandma's to spend the night.  Shawn and I had a date night!  It was great!  The sad part was we were kid free and we went clothes shopping for the kids.  LOL!  We also came home to watch a Netflix movie instead of going to the movies.  There just wasn't anything out that we wanted to drive to Lafayette to see.

Today we cleaned house.  There was a mountain of laundry as usual.  I think someone comes over and wears our clothes when we are not home.  I don't see how we go through so many clothes!

Back to work tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Amazing news! I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying for you for sure! You deserve this so much! I'm excited you are going through with it. I can't wait to read the blog that announces you are pregnant, but I hope I get a call before I find out online. (just sayin lol)

    ReplyDelete