Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF!!!

Okay, I know that term is overused, but it fits today...  I'm beyond over people's "problems", therefore I don't care anymore.

Good news!  The kiddos at school informed me that I am no longer a snake.  My sunburned face is no longer pealing.  They keep me informed (as if I wouldn't know).  LOL!  One of my third graders was picking her nose and eating it again today.  Oh!  That reminds me.  I was also doing flash card team races with the kids today and got spit on.  I really thought  I was out of distance, but apparently not.  When kids get excited, they like to shout and you know what that means.  Luckily it was just on the arm, but still....  Yuck!  This reminds me of something else that happened earlier this year.  I was out at recess and one of my kiddos came up to me and said, "Mrs. Scott, I don't feel so well."  I took one look and said lets go up to the nurse.  They took about 5 steps and threw up on the blacktop.  Luckily, I managed to jump out of splatter distance!  I have been very fortunate this year!

I am really rambling tonight....

Today was the birthday pitch-in lunch at work.  The theme was sandwich and salad.  Very yummy!  I work with some great people!  My fellow math interventionists are great easy going people.  I am very fortunate to work with them!  One of them turns 40 on Monday.  I can't wait to tease her!

Things may get pushed back a few weeks for IVF.  Scheduling will work better that way.

Leftover pot roast is for supper tonight!  I love crock pots!  Sunday I am going to cook a pork roast in the crock pot and make pulled pork sandwiches with homemade BBQ sauce.  Yum!

That's about it here!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment