Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 days until Christmas!

Did I count that correctly?  I have to double check everything.  I've started having "pregnancy brain" this week.  http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-pregnancy-brain.htm  Apparently it does occur during your first trimester.  I went to Subway last night and wanted cucumbers on my sandwich, but I couldn't remember what they were called for a couple seconds.  Oh, and I couldn't remember where Big Lots or Dollar General were in Logansport.  Really?!?!  I've only been to that town millions of times.  I called Shawn to make sure where they were.  He made fun of me.  I hope this gets better soon!  If not, Shawn might have me committed!  Ha!

The article mentions progesterone as the culprit for pregnancy brain.  Thank goodness I took my last shot/dose of progesterone in oil tonight!

I've had more nausea today than I've ever had.  I'm beginning to think I have the stomach flu.  Hopefully its just morning sickness.  We'll see how I feel throughout the night and in the morning.

The kids sat with me on the couch tonight.  The dog, I mean our third child, got jealous and had to sit with us.  The kids informed me that I was holding/touching all 4 of my kids.  Zac, Abby, Lucy, and baby in my belly.  LOL!  I love those kiddos so much!

One more school day until Christmas Break!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment