Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hopeful!

After talking to different people about our situation, here are some of the replies I have gotten:
  • One of my supervisors had that happen to her. but all was okay. Her baby wasn't growing about 2 months and then again when she was about 7 months, but then she did.
  • My ob said once they see a heartbeat the chance if miscarriage decreases tremendously! I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks with both of mine and the only measured at 6 weeks. They eventually caught up and surpassed "normal" prayers to you and your family! Hang in there! 
  • My Daughter was told she would miscarry because babies heartbeat was like 89 or lower at her first U/S. Well she has a healthy 7 1/2 month old now. So don't always think bad that will just add more unnecessary stress. Think positive. They told my daughter to eat Protein bars a higher protein in her body. And a very good prenatal vitamin may help also. Sorry to barge in, but I/we were in your same shoes last year September. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. 
  • My sister had something similar. If I remember correctly, I believe they told her that the baby had either stopped growing or was too small. She was prepared to miscarry, they told her she would. She now has an adorable, rambunctious 4.5 year old. Hoping all works out for you too.
I pray we get a miracle and turn out normal as well!  These replies give me hope!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment