Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7 weeks 6 days

The ultrasound did not go as well as we had hoped it would today.  We did see a steady heartbeat, but the baby is measuring small.  The baby was 5 mm and should be closer to 14 mm.  The Dr. said I have a high chance of miscarrying.  We pray he is wrong.  After googling for a while, I've found where other people have been through this.  Sometimes the baby catches up and is perfectly normal and sometimes it ends in miscarriage.  Since we saw a heartbeat, I'm not giving up!  I've also read that this can happen if you have a tilted uterus, which was suggested by the Dr. at my last ultrasound.

Who knows!

We appreciate all of the prayers we have received and continue to receive!  We are praying for a miracle!  I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound.  Please pray baby grows and grows before then!

Thanks!

~Sam

2 comments: