Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My dog is driving me insane right now!

She won't leave me alone.  Since getting pregnant, she gets hyper every night and NEEDS my attention.  The constant "talking" or grunting as well as the pawing and nudging me with her nose is driving me crazy tonight.  You don't see her bothering anyone else!  LOL!  Dogs...


It was the camera!  The kids were skating pretty well, but once they saw the camera, they went down.  The floor is really slick in that section!  Haha!

I have been kind of sick this week.  Zac had it first, but he seems to be doing better.  My nose is plugged and my throat hurts.  And I keep getting terrible headaches.  Not fun!  Shawn has it too.  I hope to wake up feeling better.  We've gone through SEVERAL tissues in this house.  Abby has been the only lucky one so far.

I usually blog every other day, but I just haven't felt up to it this week...  Typing just seems like too much work!

Nothing else new here.

5 more school days until Christmas Break!

Don't miss the pics in the previous post!

Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment