Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sorry Hubby and Kids!

I have turned into a grouch!  I put the kids to bed at 8:30 last night and then sat down to watch TV with Shawn. All I could do was GRIPE!  At 8:50, I looked at Shawn and said, "I'm grouchy.  I'm going to put myself to bed!"  I was under the covers and asleep within 2 minutes.  Literally!  I don't think I moved or heard anything until 5:30 this morning.  I never heard Shawn come to bed.  He said I was sawing some serious logs when he came to bed.

I was a little grouchy again tonight.  I've noticed I get nauseous when I'm hungry.  In return, I get GROUCHY!  I feel bad for my family!  It's 9:10, and I think I better go to bed soon before I can find a reason to gripe.  LOL!  Please tell me this hormonal grouchiness goes away soon!

Night Everyone!

~Sam

1 comment:

  1. no sorry you've always been a grouch. but somehow shawn still loves you anyway!

    ReplyDelete